Berisaragdolls

Private forum for friends

monty is here ....

beccie and rob

monty is here ....

Post  beccie and rob on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:43 pm

hi all and can i just say the forum is coming on great. getting the hang of it slowley lol. well me and rob met steven and chris 2nite they brought are newest member of the family up 2 us, monty the big red.. he is stunning and settling in well, hes met the dogs and hes not realy botherd, rosy and cals are doing ok... give them a few weeks and they will all be best friends (we hope) Very Happy Laughing we will put pics on when we get sum batts for the cam Shocked. we will keep ou updated on his progress... congrats 2 gail and daisy-mai on her kittens.... more babies.... flower flower

Steven1984

Re: monty is here ....

Post  Steven1984 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Look forward to seeing some pics of him soon Very Happy I'm sure hes going to love living with you guys Smile
    coxy

Post  coxy on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Very Happy Very Happy cheers Lovely to have you here Beckie.... it so ncie to have everyone back together.... cheers cheers cheers I hope Monty settles well and looking forward to catching up with all your news.. Hows thta beautiful baby if yours??? Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:04 am

Brilliant, I`m glad he`s ok Bec. Ron always wanted a Red Boy, Now he has one.
    Now all we need our yours and Robs photos on here, so we can see who we are talking to.

beccie and rob

Post  beccie and rob on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:08 am

thanx guys lol, hay claire wich one of my babys were u referfring too lol, they are all good, erin is crawling now and walks a couple of steps not quite there yet lol flower . i will put my pic on soon, As rob is camera shy Shocked i gota laugh coz when he was sleeping i got pics of him cuddling calico, hes gona kill me but i will put them up soon. alien cat jocolor steve thanx again for the big red (aka monty) cheers
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:11 pm

I cant wait to see Erin Walking, Now she`ll be into everything Bec.
    Monty Man is a real sweety, I`m sure all the cats will get on with him as he`s so friendly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:13 pm