Berisaragdolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Berisaragdolls

Private forum for friends

+2
Steven1984
Admin
6 posters

My Sunday out

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Sunday out Empty My Sunday out

Post  Admin Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 pm

I just thought i`d share my entertaining day out i had today. I thought it was going to be another boring Sunday But it turned into one fo the best days ive had in a long time.

I was going to go to caridff as Steve offered to come and pick me up and bring me home as i hate driving, Anyway Rob and the children came up here after lunch so i went back down with them. They took me for a look around the Dogs home and i fell in love with every dog in the place, Then i wnet back to Rob and Becci`s and decided to take the children for a walk to the park, I`ll refrase that, the children took me. Well we had a great time, The boys kept me entertained and was such fun to be with, Erin is the most lovely little girl in this world and she was happy to be with me.
    My Sunday out DSCF0025
    Told you she was lovely.
    My Sunday out DSCF0029
    My Sunday out DSCF0031
    Erin loved the swings and soon told me when she wanted to go back on.

We went back to the house and i dont think i have ever laughed so much in my life, The children were so much fun.

From there My Driver picked me up,,, STEVE and took me back to his place, Where he wined and dined me with beans on Toast with a smashing cup of tea, When he found out how to switch the kettle on.
    It was great seeing the cats and i wanted to Bring Wilbur back home with me.
    My Sunday out DSCF0039

We then went back to mine and had another cuppa and a bloody good laugh again, Well what a great Sunday afternoon i had today, So thanks Rob and BEC AND ALL THE CHILDREN FOR A FAB DAY AND cHRIS AND STEVE FOR A GREAT TIME AND BRINGING ME HOME.
    Steven1984

My Sunday out Empty Re: My Sunday out

Post  Steven1984 Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:05 pm

Awww so glad you had a lovely day, thats a lovely pic of you and Erin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You will have to come down again soon and i'll get Chris to cook us a nice meal lol!
    Kate
    Kate

Post  Kate Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:54 am

Awwwww looks like you had a lovely day out Gail - some smashing photos too Very Happy
    How adorable is Erin?!! sunny If all kids were that cute I might have to have one myself Laughing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:23 am

Kate, I love her to bits, I have all Grandsons so it was so nice to have a little girl to spoil. She is such a lovely little girl always smiling and so happy, she is a pleasure.

Steve, I`d lovet o come down for Chris to cook a meal, Mind you i must admit your not to bad with the beans on toast it was great.
    coxy
    coxy

Post  coxy Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Awwwww... looks like you had a brilliant time Gail.. Glad you got to go out. Erin is just beautiful.. and she has grown so much, bless her. Wish I live closer to you all.. Sad
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Clare we had a great time, God i didnt want to put erin down, You will just love her when you see her.
    We`ll have to do another sleep over soon, Thats if you get any time off now.
    Steven1984

Post  Steven1984 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Clare next time you go to Gails, you will both have to come over to ours for a meal..I promise it wont be beans on toast lol!
    coxy
    coxy

Post  coxy Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:55 pm

I had today off and got wed off, but working all week then. Shocked
    I can book a weekend off though, so I'll do that after my training and we can sort soemthing out.. flower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Bet you didnt know what to do with your time off.

Steve, Nothing wrong with beans on toast.
    coxy
    coxy

Post  coxy Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:03 am

Yeah, I did know what to do with it Gail.. Rachel was home and Tim had the day off as it was my birthday, but I had a hospital appointment at 9am, then my mum wanted to see me, so met her in Weston for tea and cake, then Tim broke the shower riser so had to go to Homebase to buy a new one.. The day flew by and I didn't get any rest.. Laughing
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:34 am

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CLARE,

Never mind we`ll have another one for you when you come up here.
    Marshy
    Marshy

Post  Marshy Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:14 am

Well it looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day Gail...you deserve it Very Happy Very Happy
    Wonderful pics and Erin in such a cutie I love you
    beccie and rob

Post  beccie and rob Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 am

i think gail had a great day and soo did the kids, they thought it was fab. erin loves gail lol, and loves going up her house to see her and the animals. the pics she tookl were fab, thanx gail.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Bec, If only i had a picture of Erins face today when she saw me, She was so cute. I did have a fab day, Thanks to you all.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am